Hey HONOR Fans!
In the new episode of Magic UI Focus column, I’m going to introduce some simple and convenient operations on Magic UI 2.1. let’s focus it.
Lightning Fast Charging:
Check the lightning bolt on the status bar to see how your phone is being charged,
- Super Charge
- Standard Charge
Note: If SuperCharge isn’t working with your HUAWEI charger/cable, make sure they aren’t damaged.
Slide to Customize:
Open Settings, go to Display > Text and display size, and drag the sliders to adjust.
Text size: Only controls the size of the text on the screen.
Display size: Controls the size of all interface elements, including text and images.
Share Your Wi-Fi, Not Your Password
When you have people over, use a Wi-Fi bridge to bring them into your home Wi-Fi network without revealing the password.
1. Open Settings, go to Wireless & networks > Personal hotspot > More, and enable Wi-Fi bridge.
2. Touch Set Wi-Fi bridge to set up the name and password for your Wi-Fi bridge.
3. Give your friends the Wi-Fi bridge name and password info, and they’ll be able to connect until you turn this feature off.
Change Phones, Keep Everything
Got a new phone? Phone Clone’s got you covered. Transfer all your contacts, messages, apps, files and more at a rate of up to 1 GB per minute.
1. On your new phone, open Settings and go to System > Phone Clone.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your new phone to the old one. Select the data you wish to transfer and touch Transfer.
Note: The data transfer rate may vary with the phone model.
Thanks for reading! Comment below to let us know your opinions.