Fingerprint identification is very convenient in our daily use of our phones. We can easily use it for unlocking our devices or digital payment. However, we may fail to construct a new fingerprint on our phone sometimes. Why does it happen and how can we deal with it?
The Reasons for failure of constructing fingerprint on your phone:
- You move the finger too fast that the fingerprint scanner fails to capture a high-quality fingerprint image.
- If your finger is too dry or too wet when enrolling your fingerprint, or you touch too gently and move away quickly, the fingerprint scanner may also fail to capture the proper fingerprint image.
- The area of your fingerprint that is being enrolled is too small.
- The fingerprint is not captured by the fingerprint scanner comprehensively. Only a few potions of your fingerprint is captured.
- The surface is not clean when enrolling your fingerprint.
- The time for constructing fingerprint is over.
Cautions for enrolling a fingerprint:
- When enrolling the fingerprint, please do not move your finger when pressing on the home button or screen. In this way, the fingerprint scanner is able to collect a clear fingerprint image.
- Keep your fingerprint and fingerprint device, which is the Home button or specific area on the screen, clean when enrolling your fingerprint. A Fingerprint scanner captures our fingerprint texture and imperceptible capacitance difference for authentication. So it is important to make sure our finger and fingerprint device is clean.
- When enrolling your fingerprint, please place your fingertip properly. Use the fingerprint on the fingertip and nearby for enrolling.
- Try to fully enroll your fingerprint. Do not enroll the same portion of your fingerprint again and again. The larger of the area enrolled, the higher authentication rate will be.
- When registering a fingerprint, try to act like the way you usually unlock a phone. This is one of the methods to improve the authentication rate.
- Make sure you finish every step following the guide shown on the screen.
- Please try to avoid registering fingerprints when charging.
Alright, guys, I Hope these tips are useful to you. If you have any questions, please leave a message below.